Course approved by
Free of Charge
Customers Office, Seeley Nottingham Office or remote Webinar
SEELEY INTERNATIONAL LTD
Seeley International, world leading manufacturers of the Breezair, Climate Wizard and Coolerado ranges of industrial and commercial adiabatic cooling systems, are pleased to offer a CIBSE Accredited CPD seminar as below.
The CPD covers the following subjects:
· What is evaporative (adiabatic) cooling?
· Types of evaporative cooling
· Evaporative cooling myths
· Principals, performance, benefits, limitations and applications of direct evaporative coolers
· Principals, performance, benefits, limitations and applications of indirect evaporative coolers
· Breaking the wet bulb barrier without breaking the laws of thermodynamics
· Principals, performance, benefits, limitations and applications of sub-wet bulb evaporative coolers
· Practical demonstration using a physical model
· Questions and answers
Course title and key points covered
Direct, Indirect and Sub-Wet Bulb Adiabatic Cooling
1 Basic Principles of Evaporative Cooling
2 Direct Evaporative Coolers
3 Indirect Evaporative Coolers
4 Sub-Wet Bulb Evaporative Coolers
5 Legionella / Water Usage
Sarah Higgs-Clarke has worked in the HVAC industry for 25 years. She started her career as a time served apprentice completing ONC/HNC in Mechanical Engineering. Over the years she has worked both in contracting and for a variety of Manufacturers in air-conditioning, heating and ventilation. Her roles have entailed working with end-users, site based engineers, design/estimating engineers and consultants.