Course approved by
ranging from one hour minimum to a full day, as required
Consulting engineers, contractors, designengineers
Usually at client offices or our training facility
The grooved pipe jointing system is a quick and simple method of jointing carbon steel, copper and stainless steel pipework commonly installed in building services applications. Grooved flexible couplings can also provide further engineering benefits with regards to thermal pipe movement, vibration attenuation and curved pipe runs.
Course title and key points covered
Grooved Pipe Systems
1. Brief History of Grooved Pipe Jointing Systems
2. Concept of the Mechanical Grooved Pipe Joint
3. Methods of Pipe Grooving
4. Design Considerations
5. Accommodating pipe thermal movement
6. Accommodating pipe vibration
7. Additional engineering benefits and commercial
8. Q&A session
All speakers are highly experienced in their specialised fields. All have worked alongside major contractors on large construction projects throughout the UK and Europe.