Course approved by
Mechanical building service engineers
CIBSE accredited cpd focusing on the different type of pressurisation stations in LTHW & CHW systems.
The 60 minute training presentation focuses on understanding pressurisation and the importance of a correctly sized pressurisation station in a system.
Agenda of the course includes:
- What is presentation?
- Types of pressurisation explained.
- Static pressurisation explained.
- Dynamic pressurisation explained.
- How to calculate system pressurisation.
- Making the optimum selection.
Course title and key points covered
1 What is pressurisation?
2 Types of pressurisation systems explained
3 Static v dynamic pressurisation
4 Calculations and optimal selection
Reflex Technical sales team