For further information contact:
Course approved by
Mechanical Designers, Senior Engineers, Interior Designers, Consultants, Contractors.
Prihoda UK Ltd
With this CPD presentation we assume you already know what a Fabric Ducting system is, so that we can address what kind of applications you might consider suitable for a Fabric Diffuser, and once you’ve identified an application what other factors influence the design. These influences merge with the next section on design which discusses in broad terms key design points to be considered, such as velocity within the duct and different types of air patterns achieved from using the diffuser types available. During the presentation we’ll discuss strengths and weaknesses in selecting a Fabric System for certain applications and finally we’ll briefly recap the more pertinent points of the presentation.
Course tile and key points covered
Fabric Ducting (overview)
1. An introduction to Fabric Ducting
2. Designed to provide a good understanding of the product
3. Discusses suitable applications and benefits
4. Provides advice on common issues and pitfalls
5. Includes design advice and rules of thumb for suitability and selection
Paul Russon MInstR