For further information contact:
Course approved by
Free of charge
Tridonic UK Ltd, 7 Lindenwood, Crockford Lane, Chineham Business Park, Basingstoke RG24 8LB
Tridonic UK Ltd
With the swift move into LED usage the lighting industry is undergoing a large technological change, which includes dealing with electronic components that can be damaged by the voltages generated through static build-up in the human body and other objects.
This CPD explains the need for proper handling of static sensitive products and how this can be achieved.
Course tile and key points covered
LED Handling and Precautions
1. Why correct handling is important
2. How static electricity is generated
3. Standards for ESD protection
4. ESD packaging and product storage
5. ESD workstation and testing