For further information contact:
Course approved by
Free of charge
Tridonic UK Ltd, 7 Lindenwood, Crockford Lane, Chineham Business Park, Basingstoke RG24 8LB
Tridonic UK Ltd
This CPD provides information on the different battery technologies used in self-contained emergency luminaires in the UK and lists their advantages and limitations.
It goes on to give information on the extensive testing performed by inverter manufacturers to ensure battery lifetime and compatibility with their products.
Course title and key points covered
Emergency Battery Technology
1. Takes a look at the different battery technologies
2. Technical comparison of NiCD, NiMH and Li-Ion batteries
3. Advantages and disadvantages of each technology
4. Battery choosing and testing
5. Battery lifetime and product compatibility