For further information contact:
Course approved by
Building services engineers consultants, contractors, end users
An overview of the legislation surrounding the design and manufacturing of AHUs; what the legislation apllies to, what the specific requirements are and how these affect system design.
Course title and key points covered
Air Handling Units – An overview of legislation and system design
1. ERP in Law, its purpose and application, how to achieve compliance
2. How does current legislation affect system design?
3. Heat Recovery devices and psychrometrics
4. Importance of air leakage and thermal propeties in AHU construction
5. Latest construction methods and design innovations