For further information contact:
Course approved by
Architects, Building Services Engineers, Consultants, Contractors, Engineers, Facilities Managers
Your offices or at Stelrad House, Mexborough
This CPD takes the learners through the evolution and physics of the central heating radiator with a focus on safety radiators. The presentation looks at the risks and regulations applicable to safe heating in public areas, then takes you through how a radiator works, their features and benefits with a focus on Low Surface Temperature radiators and how they are installed.
Course title and key points covered
Evolution & physics of the central heating radiator with a focus on safety radiators
1. Understand the history and background behind the evolution of a central heating system
2. Explain how a modern radiator works through radiant and convected heat
3. To understand industry terminology
4. Recognise the different types of radiators
5. Understand when and how to install a Low Surface Temperature 'Safety' Radiator
This CPD will be presented at your convenience in your offices or at our head office in Mexbrough by the Stelrad Radiator UK & Ireland Specification sales team.
Profiles of each individual presenter are available upon request.