For further information contact:
1-2 hours seminar plus discussion time
Suitable for those involved in plant room design and hydraulic layout, especially consultants and building service engineers
Free of charge
Across the UK, usually at client's offices
This CIBSE-accredited CPD course looks at the hydraulic design options available when installing new boilers on old heating systems. Learn about the difference between open and closed heating systems and how to assess and choose the best method of separating the primary and secondary circuits.
Course tile and key points covered
New boilers on old heating systems: hydraulic design – a story of separation
1. Improved knowledge of hydraulic design
2. Identify the challenges and find solutions to overcome common problems in plant room refurbishment projects
3. Learn about the different methods of connecting new boilers to existing heating circuits
4. Evaluate the pros and cons of different hydraulic design and separation methods
5. Gain an understanding of low loss header sizing including a handy guide to take away
Hamworthy Heating is a leading British commercial boiler manufacturer and supplier of heating, hot water and renewable energy solutions. Hamworthy CPD seminars are free to attend and delivered by highly experienced and qualified HVAC professionals. They can be presented in 1-2 hours at your own premises and we’ll even provide lunch.