For further information contact:
Course approved by
Building Services Design Engineers
No Fee, and complimentary buffet/meal deal lunch provided
CPD attendees presumes
“Dynamic, Hydronic Balancing Solutions CPD”.
The Dynamic Hydronic Balancing solution seminar provides
an overview of system balancing technology, with great focus
on the rapidly growing Dynamic balancing application.
The seminar delivers the basics from understanding terminology
to the more advance explaining units of measure, equations
and how a “PICV” Pressure Independent Control Valve and
a “DPCV” Differential Pressure Control Valve work in application.
The seminar will discuss typical products and associated tools
you may find to support contractors and consultants alike …..
Supporting the delivery of building objectives.
Course title and key points covered
Dynamic Hydronic Balancing Solutions
1. An overview of dynamic system balancing technology.
2. A focus on the rapidly growing Dynamic valve offering
3. How a “PICV” Pressure Independent Control Valve works.
4. How a “DPCV” Differential Pressure Control Valve works.
5. An overview of specimen applications and selection tools.
Donna Rossetti Specification Manager - (North, , Scotland & NI) firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinton Thacker, Specification Manager - (Central & S/West) email@example.com
Chris Lane, Spefication Manager - (South & East Anglia) firstname.lastname@example.org